Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Check out my friend Audrey's new blog casual glamorous

Audrey Berkley is not only a great friend, but she shares my love for fashion, top designers, and especially shoes and bags. She also has a great eye for finding these items without draining her bank account. It was just a year ago we were on a mission to every Target in the greater LA area to find those Cynthia Vincent wedges for $29 (the real ones were $400).

I love her new blog casual glamorous. In case I dont' have time to read about which Kardashian has lost 15lbs this week or the hottest summer looks, I can count her to catch me up. 

casualglamorous.com




{Asos clutch, Zara top, 7 For All Mankind jeans, Michael Kors watch, Steve Madden sandals}

LOVE orange for any accessory or clothing, this bag is great for day or night...and next season

{Steve Madden booties, Elizabeth & James blazer, Zara skirt, Splendid tank, Michael Kors watch, American Apparel clutch}

No comments:

Post a Comment