Thursday, August 11, 2011

Madison Magazine takes you window shopping featuring Chickies tanks


THE DEALS AND THE DISH ON WHERE YOU NEED TO SHOP
Aug 11, 2011
11:46 AM
Window Shopping

Clothing Problem-Solvers





Cover-Up Central

Chickies Cleavage Coverage
Chickies Cleavage Coverage
If you like the look of layered tanks but don’t want to have to wear two layers, Chickies Cleavage Coverage is for you. I’ve even tried this little ingenious top and I admit it works well. I have a maxidress that dipped a little too low in the underarm area, exposing my bra underneath my armpits. I frequently wore a tank underneath my dress but found that it was too bunchy for the sleek dress. I snapped on a Chickies top around my bra and it covered my bra effectively and was non-bulky.
Basically it looks like a sports bra from the front that dips down in the back, but with no bra straps. There are little snaps you fasten around your bra in the front, and thus you can wear (formerly) cleavage-baring tops or tops that you just want a little more coverage with.
Another effective solution is donning a bandeau top over your bra as well—I’ve seen them at Target, Forever 21 and the Braza website, above.

No comments:

Post a Comment