Wednesday, August 10, 2011

GREAT NEW BLOG TO FOLLOW! Casual Glamorous by Audrey Berkley


A fashionista after my own heart, Audrey has created a splendid new blog that everyone can relate to and will definitely appreciate it.
Everyday she’ll share personal, trendy, stylish and chic ensembles along with the appropriate accessories that fit everyone’s budget.
No matter where you live you can find these pieces or something similar.
Check it out and bookmark casualglamorous.com. I promise you’ll like it.

AUGUST 10, 2011

Great Lengths

Long, flowy skirts are a staple in my closet (another look seen here).  They can be dressed up or dressed down and no matter how you decide to wear one, they always seem to look effortlessly chic.  As I mentioned in my previous post, I'm in love with all of the jewel tone colors for fall.  With the cool LA nights we've been experiencing lately, this skirt has proven to be the perfect transition piece.

{Zara skirt & heels, H&M Sweater, Asos bag, F21 earrings}
I love mixing jewelry, especially bracelets.  I was thrilled Stacy Broff from Diamond Girl Media sent me these Lily & Laura glass bead bracelets.  They are chic, affordable, come in a wide array of colors and benefit a great cause.  Bracelets are available for purchase by visitingwww.shop.diamondgirlmediala.com 

{F21 watch, Lily & Laura glass bead bracelets}


No comments:

Post a Comment