Friday, September 23, 2011

Jewel Mint...stylish, trendy, affordable

Little did I know that a friendly visit to my friends office at Jewel Mint would turn into an early Christmas. I love getting a sneak peek behind the scenes for cool lines. Like a kid in a candy store I want everything. I already had to part with a couple pieces for a stylist who stopped this morning. Aside from a handful of Smitten with Luxe bracelets she was collecting, she loved my Jewel Mint goodies.

Until Monday I'll just have to make due with the bracelet pictured below. I absolutely love this because it's very vintage looking, my favorite style. The chunky necklace and deco ring are fabulous as well.

Jewel Mint has some great new pieces coming soon so be sure to check out their website jewelmint.com.












No comments:

Post a Comment