Thursday, September 1, 2011

LOVING Obvious by Lolly, a super cool clothing line

If you haven't heard of or seen Obvious by Lolly you're missing out. I can't believe this line has slipped by me. Obvious by Lolly houses a beautiful array of soft, flowing fabrics, lots of neutral tones; from tanks, T's, knit jackets, dresses and more. One would easily describe it as hippie chic, yet fun and glamorous, with a splash of vintage. You can dress up anything with one simple accessory or go from day to night with flats to heels. I love that the majority of the clothes are staple pieces that you can wear forever.

I recently met the team behind Lolly and got to visit the showroom. I fell in love with everything for fall. My eye caught one dress in particular, I wanted to take it home immediately. Turns out it wasn't even finished, oops.

The final reason you'll love this line, most pieces retail for about $200 and under. I love affordable luxury and I love this line. Check it out www.lolly.com.




Wrap dress with emblish


French terry box cardigan


Bubble Pancho




No comments:

Post a Comment